Sunday, January 1, 2012

A little recipe book

Happy New Year! This is a little recipe book I made to go with a mini cheesecake pan. I found about 5 recipes specifically for these pans and then one with "stir-ins" for a basic recipe. So, I think this should be enough to satisfy most cheesecake lovers! The recipes were printed on the computer and mounted on cardstock. The cover was made with a scrap of DP that has been in my stash a few years. I love the bright bold colors. I added a folded strip at the top to act as a binding for the book. Then I used my Bind-it-all to pull it all together. Tons of ribbons were tied around the top coils.
I hope to find time tomorrow to do a little quilt block for my block-of-the-month hanger. It's January and I don't have my penguin done! It's really tough staying on top of these with the holidays but I WILL get it done before my February kit arrives in the mail!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment