Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feb 14 is coming soon!

Yes, the day is approaching faster than I want it to. So, here is my first V-day card. I have had this jar stamp for quite some time and it has never been used. I had some candy hearts that I stamped and then cut out to put inside the jar. The stamp set also has the jar lid and different fabric trimmings to add to the cute jar. So, I stamped each individually and then cut them out and taped together. The stamp set is by Papertrey Ink. The DP is by My Mind's Eyes. The pink cardstock is embossed with a Sizzix folder and the heart punch is by Martha Stewart.

It's kind of frustrating to me to have to figure out all the strange changes since my computer was attacked last week. I had planned to do more work on my blog but now I am terrified to even touch anything! So hopefully I can live with the colors and design for awhile! Hope you can too! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card, Sherry!!! :) I love it!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete