Friday, January 27, 2012

Washi Tape card

Here is another Washi tape card I made that is very similar to the previous one. I varied the distances between the tapes to make my own paper. The "thanks" is a $1 stamp from the M store. I colored each letter with Marvy markers.

Hope your weekend will be full of crafting! We will have our daughter and son-in-law over tomorrow so that will be nice. Maybe on Sunday we will do something fun since it is supposed to be a nice day. We had snow showers most of the day today but no accumulations much. My hubby is out sweeping the driveway as there is about an inch or so in some places. The snow is so dry that is just brushes right off - gotta love that! Nothing like the east coast snows! Have a great weekend whatever you have planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment