Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Valentine's Day card for you today! I do like my jar stamps! This has a different top than the previous post but it's from the same stamp set by Papertrey Ink. Again, these are all papers from my HUGE scrap files. Got to use those up so I can have more room for more!

I'm working on some window treatments for another room in our house. These windows have stumped me for awhile so I have decided to bite the bullet and just do something and be done. We had to order honeycomb shades to block out the sun that beats in the windows in the winter and I will be putting a top treatment above. There is an eyebrow shaped window and then doors on each side with windows above them. So, it's kind of a challenge to find something that will work for all. We'll see how it goes! Colorado Springs is not the best place for finding fabric and trims so I'm having to order most of my fabric online. Sometimes I get surprises when I open up the packages and find the fabric isn't exactly what I had envisioned or the fabric was NOT the fabric as described. I have found that the people that label the fabrics have absolutely NO clue about fabric.

SO...hope you have a great weekend! GO BRONCOS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting again about Regina's journey. Blessings on all of you in this family supported daily quest. Please send an email to mt23stamperatyahoodotcom as some Q and A would be fun to find goodies R would enjoy in a package other than a business envie which has been sent in the past. Thanks bunches. When crafting in your beautifully described room, muse around the idea of sending a manuscript envie lovingly packed with exchange cards and/or A-2 cards left blank for patients to sign and share at Michigan Children's Hospital, Detroit. Details are over on rubbermaid.blogspot.com with latest sending Feb 5 or 6 depending on P O service center in your area. Such stories have been told, relayed by volunteers who take a kitchen cart loaded with handmade card choices to each room where patients may choose up to five cards for uplifting neighbor kids or kids from the dayroom, or kids in therapy at the same time, etc., send home to classmates or family members or surprise hospital staff with a thank you. These crafting bits and blessings are so appreciated. Check it out. Join with gusto. Your jar card makes me look for the set here with mini hearts to stamp inside. A quick look at a musical note designer paper makes loving songs come to mind! Ah! the joy of papercrafting on a totally snowed in day! Thankfully, electricity is on and the snow is reflecting lots of light altho the sun is not directly shining through cloud cover. Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete