Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanks

Just thought I would post a few cards that never got posted so I could wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope you had a nice xmas and got lots of crafting goodies to add to your stash! I got an I Pad so have been busy trying to figure out how to use it.
These cards were made from Papertrey Ink stamps. I stamped the image and cut them out for more of a 3-D effect. The papers look like they may be Cosmo Cricket but I honestly don't remember as it's been awhile since I made these.
We did have a white Christmas here in beautiful Colorado Springs. We had to teach my daughter and son-in-law how to make snowmen! He is an AZ native and she has never really been in much snow since we lived here 20 years ago and she was just a toddler then. So, it was quite funny experience watching them! I will post a few photos next week.
I have a friend who is selling her Cricut machine. She got it in October and does not like it. It is like new and she is selling it for $85 which include the machine, 2 cartridges, video and new mat. If you are interested, let me know and I will forward the info to her so she can contact you. She lives in the Dallas, Texas area.
That's it for this year! Thank you so much for supporting me this past year and for all the wonderful comments you have posted. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and Happy New Year to you too! Making snowmen here can sometimes be a challenge with the powdery snow. It was a pretty Christmas this year. Still a lot of snow along I25 going to Denver in the fields and all.

    ReplyDelete