Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 3D

Here is a card I did for a challenge on SCS. I must say it doesn't look as cluttered in real life but I wanted to take the picture at an angle so you could see the 3D effect. I just cut lots of flowers, vines and scrolly things to glue on the different pages of the card. The directions can be found over on SCS under Tuesday's challenge for 1-31-2012. I could not get the link to work or I would have put it here.

It's been a very warm January but I think February will be starting out a little colder. We are expecting some snow on Thursday and maybe a blizzard. We never know what we will get here. It's always different from the city forecast since we are so much higher. But, I must say, I'm ready for a good snowfall!

No comments:

Post a Comment