Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Another Valentine card. This is one of my favorite valentine stamps maybe because I love fluffy dogs! This doggie reminds me of our neighbor's dog in Arizona and my Muffy dog sent Marley a valentine last year with this image! Muffy has since gone to heaven but our memories of her are never forgotten. I have no idea whose stamp this is as it is unmounted rubber and I don't care to take the time to label all my stamps! Would rather spend the time playing! So there! The DP is by My Mind's Eye.

I guess all of our favorite crafting stores are going to have a great weekend with the big winter CHA show. Don't you just wish you could go to that! What a treat that would be! I look forward to seeing all the new products in the stores in the next few months. And Tim Holtz has some awesome distressing markers coming out. Can't wait to try those!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment