Sunday, January 22, 2012

Be Mine

Isn't she just the cutest cow??? Yes, this city girl has begun to love the country life - kind of hard not to when you have cows visiting occasionally in the summer months. When I saw this stamp, I fell in love with it! I've used it a few other times but thought it would be so cute for Valentine's Day too! It's an easy peasy stamp too so that makes it even better!!! It's by Great Impressions. I added a few MS punches on the bottom of the card to bring out the black. The candy heart is by MSE.

I got my window treatments up and love how they turned out. Maybe I will get some photos of some of my creations when I get ambitious enough to do a little cleaning! I had such a hard time finding trim and then I ran across a wonderful place online with really good deals on trims. I was so pleased with my purchase. If you are interested, let me know and I will post the info. I don't remember it right now!!!

Have a wonderful week of crafting, sewing or whatever tickles your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment