Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back again...


Wow! It's been awhile. The last time I was on my blog, I was making some changes to the appearance. That's when everything came to a screeching halt!!! I got a virus that wiped me out. I had to wait until my husband got home from his trip to do anything. And it was major! So, we are back up and running but it's slow going. The slate is clean and I am starting all over. Lost everything but that is ok. My PSE program is all different now -guess there were lots of updates that I never bothered to do over the years and now it's like learning it all over again. The first time around was horrible. Now I get to do it again - HORRORS! So, things will be slow for awhile.

It's snowing here so I decided to post my Penguin quilt block that I made for January. I had a better photo but had trouble working on PSE with it so gave up and used this one. Hope things go better next time around! This is a block of the month program for calender blocks to put on a hanger. They are fairly quick and easy, especially for a self-taught, new quilter. I look forward to each one that I get and it's a change of pace from stamping. I'm starting a lap quilt that I purchased the kit for several months ago. I have everything ready to go...just need some thread, and that is on order. Tired of paying Joann's high prices so ordered some online.

Hope you have a fun week. I have quite a few projects planned so we'll see how things go!


No comments:

Post a Comment