Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine Mailbox

I made this Valentine card from some leftover mailbox stamps I made for our change of address cards. I added the red heart to the envelope for the valentine and of course used different background papers for the card. The DP is from My Mind's Eye. I punched the lacy hearts with a MS punch. The "for you" was popped up with dimensionals as well as the red letter.

I finished my window treatments for another room. I just have to wait until Thursday for my hubby to get home and put up the brackets to mount them. It's always a long wait when you are anxiously awaiting to get something like this put up!

The first half of the year is full of birthdays so I'm busy working on cards and a few projects for gifts. When I have a few spare moments I try to work on my next quilting project. Never a dull moment around here!!! Thanks for dropping by...come back again for some more goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just totally smart with repurposing!Thank you for sharing your retro and intro card featuring Valentine motiff. Sharing your craft from non-window treatment sessions makes for great energy outlet. Those heart touches accent the day and the card art. Way to go, girl! Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete