Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SC292 Sketch Challenge for today

Well, the demolition guys were here for 2 1/2 hours and the damage wasn't as extensive as they had thought so that was good news. It's still a long process but we'll get through it.
Here is a card I started a few weeks ago before all the chaos. I had colored the ballet girl but never got any further. When I saw the sketch challenge on SCS today, I knew how I would finish the card! It's always nice to have a little boost to get things done and this was most certainly what I needed today. I made a card a about 4.5 x 7" so that it would still fit into my 5x7 envelope with the little overhang on the side of the card. This was super simple once I colored the image. It's a Magnolia stamp and I colored the image with my Copics. I added a bit of glitz that you may see if you blow it up. I airbrushed the edges. Isn't she a cutie!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, and great job with the colouring and airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is such a super cute card! Your colouring is drop dead gorgeous too! Great job!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete