Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hand Baked Goods!

This is a card I made for my new neighbors. I hope to get some cookies made and over to them soon. It' s just been so crazy here with all the demolition going on. Hopefully tomorrow the noisy hot fans will be done doing their job and they can start the repairs. That's my hope!
So this is a stamp that I got from my newest favorite stamp company - Waltzingmouse Stamps. I love to bake and make goodies and they have lots of stamps to cater to those needs. These are also new papers from SU that are so nice. I have a tag to match the card that will go on the box of goodies.
Hope you have a great weekend. Maybe I can get my craft room a bit more organized and share some pictures with you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this card on SCS and decided to check out your blog. Cute blog, cute cards, and I'd love to see pics of your craft room. I almost done redoing mine as well.

    ReplyDelete