Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let's do lunch

These are new stamps I got a few weeks ago and have been really wanting to put ink to them. The stamps are part of Waltzingmouse Stamps and also Verve Stamps sets. They both have really cute tea themed stamp sets so I just bit the bullet and got them both! I do love tea so that helped - it's a Southern Gal thing!!!
So, I stamped the images and cut them out. They were all popped up with dimensionals which you might see better if you enlarge the picture. The rick rack is from my sewing collection from ages ago. This is the first card that I have sewn on. I have moved my sewing machine into my new craft room so hopefully I can use it more on my cards. (It really needs to finish up a quilt first!!!) The DP is by October Afternoon and is just one sheet with the 2 different sides that coordinate well. Hope you have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment