Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!


I am SO glad to be back. It has been a rough few weeks for us. We were rearranging our upstairs bedrooms and moving my tiny craft room into a much larger bedroom and discovered some previous roof leak damage that we didn't know about! The water had gone down the walls in the one bedroom and under our hardwood floor. The contractors will be here on Wednesday to start the demolition and figure out the extent of the damage. We think it is much worse than just the one bedroom. Time will tell!

So, here is a card I did a few weeks ago before all the chaos. I embossed the background on a light pink cardstock. The round embossed circle is from Spellbinder's. The square stamped design is from Waltzingmouse stamps and fits perfectly in the Nestie.

I still have some more work to do on my blog. So, hang in there! I'm not a computer guru so this is a major undertaking for me and very frustrating! I did get the annoying Photobucket block off my blog so that is a big PLUS for me!!! It drove me crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment