Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More craft room pics

Today was a day I had hoped would be spent in my craft room. Unfortunately, that did not happen! I spent most of the day running errands or solving problems. Tonight I am trying to get a little sewing done so I can mail off a package. I'm making some fun things for my daughter-in-law for her new home. I have lots of great ideas but just not enough time to do them. Another very busy day tomorrow.
So, this is a continuation of the one side of my craft room. As I said before, the room was all pink and black with a Paris theme. So, I just kept that theme and worked with it. The dresser is a very very old dresser that we painted white for her and then have just painted the slats to match whatever color her room was. This time the slats were painted black. I got rid of the dresser mirrors and I'm using the dresser to house lots of supplies - punches, die cuts, adhesives, finished cards and lots of other miscellaneous supplies for crafting. I've been putting my recent cards on top of the dresser for display. To the left of the dresser is my sewing machine area. It's work in progress so I can't show a picture of that until my mess is cleaned up!!! I'm not a neat crafter or sewer. Stay tuned for more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment