Thursday, August 12, 2010

Craft Room Pics




Here they are!!! I finally got my room organized after the move. The first pictures shows the built-in units we had put in when we built the house. It's a crafter's dream for storage! I love them. You will see all the binders and books on the right side of the picture. That is where many of my unmounted stamps are housed. My tv is on that bottom shelf too! I made all the curtains and seat cushion - back when we decorated this room for my daughter. I love the fabrics! The second picture is the right side of my room where my desk is. My hubby made the desk with lots of cubby holes for putting odd sized things. It was pretty inexpensive to make too and it works so well for me. He made the end unit to house lots more of the drawers that I purchased from a company a few years ago (I can't remember the name of it right now). The third picture is an overview of the whole room. The center table is for my 3 main tools that I use all the time - a cutter, a Scor-pal, and my Big Shot. Under the table is a box of my 12 x 12 papers, a file FULL of scraps that are organized (yea, right) by color and another box of white and off white scraps. The gorilla that is sitting in the chair has scared the ____ out of me a few too many times. I'm not used to having a big black gorilla looking over my shoulder while I work!!! The last photo is of the other end of the room. It's another dresser filled with more supplies and papers. The pillow on the floor is for my Westie. Maybe I will find a pink and black doggy bed someday!!! Wouldn't that be cool!!! Hope you enjoyed seeing my craft room. Would love to hear ideas you have for storage solutions!!!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful room! I enjoyed looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute would your hubby be willing to build me a desk like that LOL. I think I need to trade my hubby in for a carpenter LOL shhhhhhh don't tell him I said that.

    ReplyDelete