Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Craft Room

Well, this is my new craft room! This is about all I can show you right now!!! My daughter's bedroom was a "Paris" themed room with everything pink and black. She is married now so I have moved my tiny craft room into her huge bedroom and I'm slowly getting things organized. We're in the middle of a mess from a roof leak so things are progressing a bit slower than I would like. So, I decided to fancy up one big blank area of a wall. It's where she had her dresser so there was a big VOID. I got busy on my "Silhouette" and printed up a few things on vinyl and had a fun time! I just found a font I like and typed the wording and printed it. The other things are medallions that I purchased in the online store. I love my Silhouette! The vinyl doesn't do the best on my textured walls - especially when I've placed the letter a few times before finally settling on the right spot!!! But, I think it will work for me for quite some time!!! Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment