Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holly Day Wishes

I had to make an easy card today. I got contact lenses for the first time in my life and I have one lens for distance vision and the other lens for close-up vision. If it sounds like a nightmare...it has been. I couldn't see anything. They said it takes time for your brain to adjust. Well, I'm not sure my brain will take the challenge. Not only that...but getting those darn things in and out of my eye wasn't too fun either. Guess that will come with practice, just like anything else. So, needless to say, my crafting and sewing were at a minimum today. I'm working on a quilt and it looks like I was drunk. So, I quit. So, my 6 hours of wearing them today is up and I'm so HAPPY!!! Tomorrow will be another day!
So, this was my easy card for the day! The holly paper is really what makes the card. I just added the bling to the berries and the sentiment by Waltzingmouse. Couldn't be much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment