Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sassy Shoes!

This is a card I made for my niece who absolutely loves high heel shoes! She starts college at Vanderbilt University soon! This stamp is by Hero Arts and is one I have been wanting for a LONG time. I cut an extra bow and popped it up for added dimension on the shoe. I also put a little glitz on some of the teal coloring. The background paper has lots of high heel shoes too! It's just too cute! I wish it showed up more but guess my card is too busy! I did use my Copic airbrush to put a hint of pink around the shoes.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is demolition day here at the Phipps home. We get to find out how extensive our roof leak damage is. It will not be good and I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in my craft room for a few weeks since I MUST be here! Darn! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment