Friday, February 26, 2010

Time to celebrate!


I've said many times before that I have a hard time making cards for males. Well, I have lots of them to make this month so I thought I would get busy and start on them. I love how this card turned out but I don't think it's "male" enough for my teenage nephew. I'm so frustrated!!! Oh well, I guess it will work for someone else....and I'm back to the drawing board!!! There is a lot of layering here and the circular lattice work design is actually a Spellbinder's pendant and I have used "Coordinations" cardstock that has a core of a different color. So...when you sand the top, the other color comes through. It is so neat! The mouse image is stamped and cut out and then placed on the scallop nestie which has been distressed on the edges. It was such a fun card to make even though I'm back to ground zero!

Paper: Papertrey Ink, SU, Coordinations

Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Rubber Stampede

Ink: SU, Memento

Accessories/Tools: brads, nesties, dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment