Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just for you


I'm back again! It's just so hard to get back into the swing of things when you've been out of it for awhile. I have been staying pretty busy with wedding research and getting approval from my daughter and future son-in-law on things I will be doing. So far, everything is going great. They love everything I have come up with so that is good.
This is a card I wanted to do with a punch I purchased recently. It wasn't what I thought it was so decided to find a way to use it other than what I intended to use it for. The flower does not punch out...it just punches the petals and then they are raised up a bit. It's really kind of fun but not what I expected. The rest is pretty easy layering. Have a great week!
Papers: SU, DCWV and scraps of the plaid
Stamps: Heidi Grace
Ink: Memento
Accessories/Tools: Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, nesties, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment