Friday, February 19, 2010

LSC260 Limited Supplies Challenge


I'm trying really hard to get back into the swing of things with my blog. It's been hard. I think once I get all the wedding decisions made, then things will be easier.
So...this is a card I made for the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. We had to use ribbon and a border punch. I tied this in to Brittany's wedding colors and this is what I came up with. This may be another one of her thank-you cards since my other is so much more detailed and involved and I'm getting tired of making them!!! The DP is a flocked paper. The edging is a punch. The "S" is from the Justrite sets. This is so much easier than some of the other things I have been working on. I think I like it!!!
Paper: DCWV, Paper and More, Neenah
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento
Accessories/Tools: square punches, Fiskars border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment