Thursday, February 4, 2010

Soft Blues


This card has such a relaxing effect when you look at the beautiful colors of the paper. The flower stamp is colored directly with Marvy markers of various shades of green and blue. It is then stamped on paper. The stem is stamped separately in sage green. Other than that, it's a simple card yet so calm and relaxing! I need to have more of these sitting around while I go through the wedding planning process! I can not believe all the research I have done in the past week and I don't think I've made too many firm decisions yet other than it will be an expensive day!!! Thank goodness I just have one daughter!
Paper: BasicGrey, SU, Neenah
Stamps: G Studio
Ink: Marvy markers, Versacolor
Accessories/Tools: Ribbon, Nesties, Martha Stewart punch

No comments:

Post a Comment