Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks


I'm back! I've been so busy and sick on top of that so I have spent zero time in my craft room! But, I still have a stash of cards to post and this is one that I really love. The papers are by Daisy D's Paper and I believe the solid color cardstocks are SU. The flower was stamped and colored with Copics. It was cut out and placed on the red paper. I had a big decorative embellishment that I put in the center of the flower. I made an edging for the red paper using a punch and then placed all this on the yellow paper. Lots of layering on this card. The "thanks" was done using Marvy markers directly on the rubber stamp and then stamping on paper. I used 4 or 5 colors of markers to get the varigated effect. The card front is not quite a full page...it opens right beside the "thanks". Have a great week!
Paper: DaisydsPaper.com, SU
Stamps: Inkadinkado. Dee Gruenig
Ink: Memento, Copics, Marvy markers
Accessories/Tools: embellishment, ribbon, punch, glitter dots

No comments:

Post a Comment