Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leafing technique



What a fun day I had today! I went to a Rubber Stamping Expo in Glendale today and had such a good time spending money and taking classes. I learned so much! This is a class I took on "leafing" and the picture does not do it justice at all. We took a sheet of transparency and stamped the leaf with StazOn ink. We then ran it through the Xyron machine. We pulled off the sticky side and then dipped it in a bowl of the leafing STUFF. We gently rubbed it off with a cosmetic sponge and then it was done! The right side is now the shiny side of the transparency. I really wish the picture was better but it seems anytime I take a photo of something metallic, it is not good. I'm certainly not a photographer but I do try hard!!!
I don't have the recipe for this since it was a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment