Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Copic sample!


Well, I think I jinxed myself! Would you believe that my hubby got called out on a trip for 2 days?! Never in a million years!!! But, he was pretty insistent that I go to Harbor Freight today and get my compressor, so of course I didn't argue with him!!! He had a few things for me to pick up for him too so that was probably the reason he sent me!!! So, I'm a happy camper! I still have to order my adaptor kit to put the markers in so it will be a few days before I get that. Then of course I had to order some more markers while I was at it!!! Is there an end to this madness???
This is another sample from my Copic class and it's my favorite! It shows the airbrush technique a little better. I'm hunting for these stamps and hope to find them this weekend at the Stamp Expo in Glendale. I don't have high hopes but you just never know! Hope you have a fun day!
Stamps: Hero Arts
Tools: Copic Airbrush, markers, nesties, glitter pens

No comments:

Post a Comment