Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Copic class sample


I took a class this past weekend on Copic Markers. It was so much fun and lots of new info. This is one of the samples I made. I believe this was using the feathering technique. My favorite part of the whole class was using the airbrush! You can see a little bit of it on the background here. As with the markers, it takes practice to learn the technique and I need lots of it!!! I showed my hubby the things I did and he was all excited and wanted to go buy me an air compressor tomorrow!!! He said he would go to Harbor Freight and get one since so many of the Splitcoast Stampers swear by it. And it's a whole lot cheaper!!! So, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm excited!!! Hope he doesn't' get called out on a trip tomorrow - just my luck!! The sale ends tomorrow too!! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment