Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Easter


It just occurred to me that Easter will be here before we know it and I really needed to start my cards with all I have going on. So, this is my first. The eggs are so fun to stamp in different colors. The butterfly was stamped and then colored with one of those Gelly Roll glitter pens to give it some sparkle - yes there is a bit of sparkle on it! The "Happy Easter" sentiment was done with Zing glitter embossing powder so it also has some sparkle! The grass was cut with some special scissors that are really for shredding paper but I bought them for crafting! It was a pretty simple card to do and that's exactly what I needed today! Have a wonderful day!
Paper: My Minds Eyes
Stamps: $1 Michaels stamps, SU butterfly
Ink: SU, Versacolor
Accessories/Tools: shredding scissors, nesties, Zing

No comments:

Post a Comment