Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thinking of you


I started working on my quilt today so didn't get to spend much time in my craft room. We are so tired of having a bed covering that is too short on the sides. SO...I decided it was time to fix that problem. I have usually made my bed coverings in the past but lately haven't had the desire to do it! Well, when everything you buy in the store is too little and falls apart after a few months...it's time to get out the ole sewing machine again! There was a time when I sewed 3 or 4 hours a day - everyday. Now my machine is in a closet and rarely sees the sunshine! I guess my paper crafting has taken over - plus my daughter is 6 feet tall so doesn't really enjoy hand made clothes anymore. So...on to my crafting...this is a card made using the new Just Rite stamps. I forgot to buy the base mount so just got out my clear mounting block and ran a piece of tape across it and the rubber stuck!!! I colored the image with Copics and then did some distressing around it. The sentiment is by Imaginations. The papers are Indian Summer by DCWV. The corners are punches by SU. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment