Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Gate Fold Card









This card took me a LONG time to get to come together properly but I think it was worth all the frustrations! This is my second card. The first one I used "red tape" and you don't make mistakes when you use that stuff! Well, I did so had to start over!!! I was not happy!!! Anyways, it's a gate fold card. When it is opened, the center of the circle reveals a spider. It's almost like curtains opening. Directions can be found here. I used various paper scraps from SU and Heidi Swapp. The haunted house is cut from my Silhouette. Stamps are miscellaneous stamps. The circles are cut with SU punches. The bat on the front is a tiny diecut from Provo Craft. I hope you enjoy this card after all the frustrations I went through to make it!!! This may be a keeper card!!! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment