Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween Goodies!


You really didn't think I was done with my Halloween stuff, did you? Well, guess what! Here is more! The little holder in the back is a wood purse type thing that I found at Michael's unpainted for $1. I painted the edges and then covered it with paper. The trick or treat bag is something from a package I had in my stash from years ago. The ghost is a diecut. The ribbons are glitzy silky type ribbons that I think I got at Michael's years ago too! The box to the right is a clear acetate box that is filled with my favorite - M & M's. I just cut out some cute borders from my Debbie Mum papers and glued them on. The card is a 3 x 3 card made with cutouts from the paper too. The candy in the middle is just covered with a border and tied with a ribbon. These are all Debbie Mum papers! How simple is that?!?!?! This will be part of a drawing for my Avon customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment