Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanksgiving


Another busy day for me. I have been working on a few quilts and had a deadline to meet and was determined to get everything done today so I could ship it to a friend so she could do the machine quilting on it. It took all day...but the package is out! What a relief! Now I just have to start on the dust ruffle and finish up hemming a few pairs of pants that have been waiting to be done since last spring! Then maybe I can get my sewing machine out of my dining room!
I got a new Cuttlebug folder in the mail several days ago so have been wanting to try it out. I embossed it and then used distress ink to highlight the embossing. I cut out the design too and popped it up with dimensionals. "Thanksgiving" is punched out with a SU punch and distressed a bit and then popped up too. The leaves and acorns are SU stamps from a previous year that are colored with Copics. The DP is Debbie Mum and the solid cardstocks are SU. Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment