Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pet Sympathy Card


This was a very hard card for me to do but I know I needed to get it done. My brother's dog died a few days ago on the way to the vet in his wife's arms. It is SO SO hard to lose your pets and I've been in tears doing this card. Buttons was a very special dog and very near and dear to Regina as she battled cancer and depression as well as cancer in her husband (my brother). They have been through so much and Buttons truly helped get them through it all. So this card is for them in memory of Buttons. My deepest sympathy goes out to them during this horrible time. We love you!
This is a Pink Gem Designs stamp and is just like my Muffy. I colored it with Copics. The paper is from The Paper Studio and SU. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment