Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christmas Joy

I baked 4 home-made pound cakes today and made 5 dozen cookies! I'm a bit tired!!! They are for a luncheon after a funeral tomorrow. What a job! I did this card yesterday since I knew this would be an exhausting day - again!!!
This is another metallic card that is 3 dimensional. It is made with "Metallic Special Effects" paper by Dovecraft. There are several images to punch out and then they are stacked with dimensionals. You can see the stacking in the middle picture. Again, the picture does not do the card justice! It is really beautiful! I backed the completed image with silver metallic paper and then put that on gold ridged metallic paper. My base card is vanilla cardstock. The "Joy" stamp is by
Dee Gruenig and is embossed in metallic gold and backed with silver. The ribbon is also silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment