Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween Spook House!










This is the cutest Halloween house that I made using Maya Road products. The roof lifts off to reveal the little booklet shown beside the house. The house and the booklet are chipboard. I covered them with DP. The doors, windows and room are all painted with black acrylic paint. I then spritzed them with copper glimmer mist. I then took some espresso acrylic paint and just rubbed it here and there to give the rustic look. The ghosts are all diecuts. The charm above the door and the chain and door knob are all by Tim Holtz. Don't you just love that door knob??? Too cute! There is a black cat stamped on the back of the house by Inkadinkado. The pumpkin and "boo" are also diecuts. The little book is all done with various DP's and various diecuts, stamps, glitz and whatever I could find to use! This was so much fun to do! I may have to do a few more of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment