Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Medallion Card



This is a card I made with the Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Pendant. The center is punched out and is also punched out of the actual card. This was quite the challenge as I did not know how to punch the center of the card and not make a mess of the folded edge of the card. It wrapped around the embossing folder so the nice smooth crease that I started out with on my card was suddenly about 1/4" wide and a mess. So...I had to cover it up with the ribbon on the left side of the card. The medallion is placed on top of a medallion embossing folder by Cuttlebug. It is popped up with dimensionals. The inside of the card (second photo) is another medallion pendant that is cut from a silver metallic card stock. The fleur de lis is also punched out and put in the center and popped up. When the card is closed, you see this through the center of the medallion on the front of the cardstock! The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. The bow was made double using my Boweasy. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment