Saturday, September 19, 2009

Snowman Christmas


I've been MIA for a few days but have been home - doing other not so fun things! My neighbor's Dad died this past week so I've been helping her out with many things including making 2 big huge photo memory boards to have up on display at the funeral home on Monday. We spent one WHOLE day working on those things. I was so beat after doing them. We did them in my kitchen with tile floors and were working on my big counter top. The floors got really hard after 8 hours of standing on them! But...the boards turned out great. Tomorrow I will be making cakes all day for the luncheon afterwards. I think I have decided to go buy another cake pan so I can at least do 2 at the same time. I think it will be money well spent - especially here in Arizona where you just don't want to keep your oven going any longer than you absolutely have to. It's still in the low 100's everyday, so it's rather hot!!! SO...I actually got out of the house today and got a few fun things done and came home and made several cards. This is made with a Just Rite stamp from one of their new collections. I colored Frosty with Copic markers. I'm waiting on some Polar White Snow by Flower Soft to put on his hat. Guess that will come later! Frosty is popped up with dimensionals. There are several Spellbinders used here too. The sentiment is by Tim Holtz. The papers are by SU. I made a few more cards but will have to post them tomorrow since I will be short on time again! Come back and check it out! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment