Monday, July 20, 2009

TLC230 Best Wishes


I was excited to try today's technique challenge on SCS. We were to use fabric for our die cuts. I have always wanted to try this but just never took the time to do it so this was a wonderful opportunity to see how it worked. A suggestion was made to use freezer paper to back the fabric. Well, I don't have any so that option was out. I decided to try it without and I think it was my lucky day because it came out beautifully! I used a Sizzix die cut and white fabric from my stash. I thne got out my background stamps by SU and stamped these directly on the fabric. I used SU inks and they did not run or bleed. I grabbed my trusty 3-in-1 glue and glued the flower on the cardstock. EASY!!! The DP is by Imagninsce and the sentiment stamp is by Denami Designs. The red cardstock is SU. Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment