Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Today I decided to make bookmarks. I got these plastic covers from my SU lady and I have no idea where she got them from but she was willing to sell me some and I am most grateful to her! There is a glare in the photos from the plastic cover but I wanted you to see how it was all put together so until I learn to use my new Photoshop Elements 7.0...I can live with the glare! I cut a base size for the bookmark from the blue paper. I then used DP to embellish the front. It is all by 7 Gypsies. The 3 medallions are all Spellbinder's Shapeabilities Flower Bouquet. You can not see in the photo but before I took the paper out of the stencil, I colored it with distress ink to give the embellished areas more definition. The other medallions are also by Spellbinders. The stamp is by Stampendous. The edges are done with distress ink. I found the charm at the top of the bookmark on a Clearance rack at Michael's and it goes very well with my medallions. I just tied it to the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment