Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Snoopy Bookmark


This Snoopy actually started out as a card for yesterday but I wasn't happy with it so am using it on something else today! I knew I would find a use for him! I cut a file folder to make the base for the bookmark. I used several of Tim Holtz's Inkredible liquid inks and the applicator to apply the various colors to the bookmark. I first applied a few drops to the felt applicator and rubbed it on the paper. Then I added some Blending solution to the colors on the felt. I then smudged it around on top of what I had just done. It blended the colors together very nicely. I then went and used some Tea Dye Distress Ink around the edges to give it an aged look and also fill in any blank spots. Pretty easy. The photo really does not show up as nicely as it is in real life. The stamp is by Stampabilities and was colored with Copics. I then used a few Distress pads for the background to tie in with the bookmark. The border is a Martha Stewart punch. The top has an eyelet punched for the ribbon. The metal tag is another Tim Holtz goody! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. love your site...won't you come join us at: shirleys2girls.com
    we're having a Christmas challenge right now!
    Deidre

    ReplyDelete