Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thinking of you IC189


This card did not photograph well at all. The background blue is not sky blue like it appears. It is more of a light denim color like the flower! They all really do co-ordinate well in real life....just thought I would let you know I haven't completely lost it! This was an Inspiration Challenge over on SCS that can be found here. I chose one of the three options - the plate! I just love that color combination! The stamp I used is by Delta - a Michael's stamp. I stamped it on some cheap Big Lots paper and the ink did not bleed at all when I used my Copic markers! I was impressed!!! The background of the flower was antiqued with Tim Holtz distressing pads. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado. The DP is by Basicgrey - the Boxer collection. The pearls are by Kaisercraft. Again, this really does look much prettier in real life - I promise!!! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment