Friday, July 17, 2009

Magnolia Paper Bag Card



















This is a card made from a white paper bag. I folded the bag in half and used it like a folder and decorated each side. The DP is from a collection called Eva by Basic Grey. The solid color papers are SU and Bazzill. The stamps are Magnolia stamps and colored with Copic markers. I used Spellbinders Nesties for the front page and used Flower Soft for the flowers in the basket. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado. The lace is from Joann's. The buttons are from Michael's.

The second page is also a Magnolia stamp and she is mounted on a blanket I made using a Martha Stewart punch. The corner punches are by SU. The paper flowers are by Kaisercraft.

The 3rd page is made from the floral nesties . I just layered and popped them up. The bottom is a design punched and stitched with silk ribbon from my sewing days.

The pull out tag is a birthday verse I got off the computer and mounted on paper to make a tag. I added an eyelet for the ribbon.

Have a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment