Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mary Engelbreit Post It Holder


This is a for a challenge on SCS where we had to use office supplies. I had the Mary Engelbreit post-it note pads and thought I would find a way to use them. I took a 4 inch chipboard coaster and covered it with the Red SU paper. The cherry border is also SU. I then put the post-its on and then the flowers and rhinestone stickies. The clip was also added with matching ribbons. Quick and easy. I think I will give this to my daughter to take to work and see if she can find a place to put it. I made lots of black desk acessories for her last xmas so this will look nice with all of it. Plus, it's cute! Oh...the post-its came from the $1 bin at Michael's a long time ago. There were 3 in a pack. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment