Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Christmas Tag


Today was one of those days where I REALLY wanted to get some things done in my craft room and it just didn't happen. I think my phone rang a few times every hour. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. BUT...I did make it here and am happy to say I actually made a Christmas tag. I got a package of paper in the mail today from Canada and was anxious to get started on some Christmas things. This paper is by Cosmo Cricket and it is the Wonderland collection. The tag at the bottom of the BIG tag was one of those punch outs that was included in the pad of paper so I thought I would use it for this. The top of the tag are stamps by Justrite Stamps and they are just layered and popped up with dimensionals. The big grommet is from my sewing stash and I need to find my tools to apply it better! The bottom corners are also embellished with some Home Pro corners. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment