Friday, July 3, 2009

Butterflies


Wow...it's been a few days since I have posted. I've been fighting Conjunctivitis for almost a week now and am on my second perscription to try to get some relief. It's not working real well either so I'm thinking it could be a virus in my eyes that just has to run it's course. Hopefully that course will be over with very soon as this is getting very old! I know it's not Iritis as I've had that before. I would never want to go through with that again! Anyways...I thought I would try to get a card done today and this is what I came up with! The butterflies are by SU and the sentiment is by "My Sentiments Exactly". The rectangle is the inside of a Nestability. The DP is by SU. Easy card! Happy 4th of July! We will celebrate on the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment