Thursday, July 23, 2009

The cutest little purse in the world!!!




Oh my gosh!!! Two posts in one day! How could I resist when I got a very special package in the mail today! My birthday is on Sunday and one of my favorite crafting girlfriends sent me some wonderful gifts. Well, one of them was this Sizzix purse die cut. It is one of those XL ones. It is the cutest purse I think I have ever seen done up with paper! The top of the purse is laced with ribbon across the front and the back and then the ribbons tie on the ends. How cute is that! Then I made a beaded handle since I have drawers and drawers full of beads. I used a very heavy wire so it would stand up. I put eyelets on the top to run the wire through. The flower on the front is a Spellbinders flower layered and attached with a rhinestone. I used velcro to keep the purse closed. I bought a set of magnets and have had absolutely no luck with them sticking to anything. They are even self-adhesive and they don't stick! So, I resorted to my velcro. The papers you have seen time and time again on here...Imaginisce. I just love their papers and the red paper is actually shiny like vinyl! It was perfect for this little purse! I had so much fun making this and know there will be many more to come. I won't post them all like I did the bookmarks and tags though! I actually didn't post all of those!!! Anyways...Thanks Leslie!!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment