Sunday, July 19, 2009

For You



Wow! I FINALLY came up with a Christmas card for this DP that I bought that I was DETERMINED to use for a holiday card! I don't think it is really holiday paper but I liked the color combination and the medallions could be looked at as snowflakes if you use your imagination! Anyways...for all the time I spent coming up with the design, it's really a pretty simple card to make! The burgundy edging on the left is a punch. The burgundy medallion is a Spellbinders pendant nestie that just came out. The green ornament is a Provo Craft embossing folder and die cut. The ribbon is made with my Bow Easy and the ribbon is from the floral department at Hobby Lobby. The DP is Kaiser Scrapbook paper. The other papers are by SU. Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment: