Thursday, April 30, 2009

WT216 A Girl's Favorite Places


I just have a little time to play today but I really wanted to do this challenge... when I should have been making a card for my husband's birthday! Oh well! My daughter is coming over tonight for dinner and we will celebrate his birthday today since he will be gone on Saturday when his birthday really is. The challenge for today was to use BLACK. This was a fun card for me. I love using black but for some reason I just don't do it that often - usually just for challenges! Crazy! So, here are some really cute shops by A Muse Stamps. I made a corrugated awning for the shops and then put brads on the end so it still pops out but doesn't stick out. The pink is embossed with Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment is by SU and popped up on the ribbon. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment