Friday, April 24, 2009

LSC215 Home Inspiration


The "Limited Supplies Challenge" for today on SCS was to use the colors of one of the rooms in your home for inspiration for your card. I chose my daughter's room. Several years ago she wanted a "Paris" room and we chose black and pink for her colors. It is a very feminine room - just like her. She is now out on her own and I have not changed her room like I did when my son moved out! I really love her bedroom and it will probably stay the same for quite some time. Anyways, this is my card. It is perfect for her room. The stamp is by Penny Black. The white paper is embossed with a Dotted Swiss embossing folder. The black lace on the dress is sparkly but not visible in the photo. The pinks all match but not as well in the picture shown here. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment