Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another purse


It has been so beautiful outside here lately that you really don't want to go inside. My hubby and I truly enjoy sitting on our backporch and just listening to the birds. We have a few mockingbirds in our Ficus tree that are nesting and they have got to be the meanest birds. My dog can hardly go to the bathroom in her own fenced yard without getting attacked by them. What makes it really bad is that she has gone deaf so can't hear them come at her. They are always in fights with all the other birds trying to get their eggs. I will be glad when the baby birds are on their own so life can return to normal in my back yard.
This is another purse I made and just had so much fun doing it. It has an acrylic butterfly that is arched on the front if you really look closely. There is also a "mom" charm hanging from the handle. There are pictures inside and lots of rhinestones, rub ons, flowers and sentiments. The album was purchased from Accentscrapbooking.com. I hope these will be treasured. I hate giving them away, they are so cute!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment